Mar 4, 2013

Flirty Touches

 
This is the best time to start suggesting a little more ‘flirty touchs’ to go with all shades of browns, and whenever I hear I am bored with my color I’d say 75% is usually a brunette. So how can we create more for the brunette ? by using simple techniques and clever placements that will be in sync with the haircut/style. One of my favorite approaches is using back to back panels of one light brown and one dark brown which to me represent a subtle elegance of classic chic. I also love love black and brown, brown and cinnamon and of course the classic browns and caramels all beautiful combinations that look stunning on almost any brunette or wanna be ravin beauty's.

So for all the brown-brunette haired lady’s and gents start thinking "flirty" with either bold or soft touches to bring in a little spring uplift!  

4 comments:

  1. I have to say I am very impressed with the way you efficiently blog and your posts. Thank you for talking about every one of these wonderful Posts.I love them and looking out forward for your new posts.
    http://grayhairaway.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your blog has very useful information and I am daily reader you blog really enjoyed every moment and I spent with it
    Best hair colorists Long Island

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an informative blog by which I have got that info which I really wanted to get. hair extensions blog

    ReplyDelete