Nov 7, 2011

Featured Corner #2

As a colorist having someone leave without a makeup touch up to me makes no sense, I have always said if a client comes in as a brunette and leaves as a red head with the same makeup as she came in with then we really haven’t done our job. We both work from the same palette and I must say I have been fortunate through my career to have worked with some of the best makeup artist there is and have picked up many tricks but no one has taught me as much as my featured makeup artist Anna Conte.

For the past 15 years she has been our makeup /eyebrow guru not only for the salons as well a part of The Aveda Canadian Creative Team, with a clientele so devoted to her talents that you have to book a appointment months in advance, why so popular? It’s her passion, gentle touch, fashion forwardness and servant’s heart. A born educator she shows her clients how to use and apply the products always even if it’s in a 15 minute appointment and above all makes every person she services feel beautiful. This colleague of mine shares with me almost my entire clientele and there has never been a time any one of them brought a compliant to me in fact there eyebrows look impeccable and there makeup finish is completely connected complimenting them and hair color! Her favourite makeup artist and peer is Fulvia Farolfi , one of mine is Ms Conte.




No comments:

Post a Comment